GOVERNMENT OF VENEDOCIA
For official business send email to the Fiscal Officer at
or send regular mail to
The village council has regularly scheduled meetings at the Lions Club
hall on the first Monday of each month starting at 6:30PM. Citizens who want
to speak at council meetings should add themselves to the meeting agenda at least one week before the scheduled meeting date by contacting the mayor.
P.O. Box 611
Venedocia OH 45894
The Annual Financial Report for the current year, monthly account reconciliations,
and other financial documents are available on the
village finance page, and
can be examined by the public during monthly council
meetings or by appointment at the home of Fiscal Officer,
Jenny Pugh (phone 419-667-4485; email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Mayor- $1000/year + $40 for each council meeting attended
Village Fiscal Officer.- $3900 annually
Council member- $40 for each council meeting attended
- MAYOR through 2019- Sarah Kimmet: Home 567-259-7373 Cell 419-604-2087
- Council President, member through 2021- Paul Price, 18890 Bebb St. Home 419-667-3652 Cell 419-230-3037
- Council member through 2021- Gloria Leiter, Home 419-667-5555 Cell 419-203-4853
- Council member through 2021- Tom Emery, 15258 Main St. Cell 419-863-9131
- Council member through 2019- Marge Clement Home 419-667-4102 Cell 419-203-8188
- Council member through 2021- Doug Price Home 419-605-3315
- Council member through 2019- Jordan Young Home 419-605-5778
- Village Fiscal Officer- Jenny Pugh (phone 419-667-4485, email email@example.com).
Many years of village financial information
Important Venedocia Ordinances (914k pdf file).
Venedocia's Public Records Policy
Records Retention Schedule
Village Zoning Regulations. The village zoning inspector, who issues building permits, is Larry Eustler, phone 419-667-2222.
AEP Ohio terms and conditions (P.U.C.O. No. 20) for service in Venedocia, effective late 2011 or early 2012
Attachment F; Attachment G;
Attachment H; Attachment I
View selected old documents from the village archive.
Van Wert county Sheriff, Auditor, Common Pleas Court, and other official county government web sites can be found here.
Venedocia's State and National Legislators
Van Wert County Commissioners
State Representative Lynn Wachtmann(R), 75th district
77 S. High St
Columbus, OH 43215-6111
Senator Cliff Hite(R), 1st district
Room 125, First Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
United States Congressman Bob Latta(R)
613 W. Third St., Defiance OH 43512
1203 Longworth HOB, Washington DC 20510
Phone 202-225-6405 (Washington),
419-782-1996 (Defiance), or 419-448-9016 (Tiffin)
United States Senator Rob Portman(R)
B40D Dirskon Senate Office Bldg., Washington DC 20510
United States Senator Sherrod Brown
713 Hart Senate Office Bldg.,, Washington DC 20510
RETURN TO VENEDOCIA HOME PAGE